Thursday 28 March 2013

Pregnancy is a big thing.....


So I have been feeling a bit overwhelmed lately with the whole pregnancy. I feel like both other people and myself are second guessing everything I do or plan for this baby. That’s what this page is about.

It’s going to be a big change and it will be hard but I need to believe that I can do this.

It’s also my homework for Lifebook 2013 (still way behind) Unstumpification with Jane Davenport.  Your meant to use magazine images to copy from but the only magazines I had about where pregnancy ones.

I really like the way this turned out its not perfect by any means but it’s good for me.

3 comments:

  1. That is a wonderful page!! And thanks for your thoughts about it!
    Ciao Beo
    And be sure - you will manage it all the right way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! I think we all feel this way about motherhood - after all, everything is new for all concerned. I'm sure you'll be fine. I like the stencil behind the woman. It reminds me of a sunrise, a symbol of hope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how beautiful and delicate. thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete